2012년 1월 9일 월요일

Narrative essay

     Challenging something new is very hard but also exciting. One of the hardest thing i ever experienced was blogging. You'll think it is very easy and also fun but i felt blogging is very hard. From now it is very fun and easy but at little past it was very hard. Though there was some good lessons i realize and it was ' challenge lead us success'.
    
     In GLPS camp i had writing class and i had to make my blog also post my own essays. Additionally i wrote this story in GLPS. Our writing teacher taught us how to make a blog. I can remember until now it was the most hard part of writing classes. I was not familiar with computer so i was really not good at computer also when i was logging in to my blog it had some of problems so i could not enter it.

     At the Second blogginh class it  was very horrible. In this class we had to ser costume to my own blog however i could not enter into my blog so i made new blog. It was very  terrible and shameful. Because only i couldn't do it. But barely i could follow lessons. For the next class i coldn't log in my blog again and happened twice again after this class. Furthermore it was out situation which is teacher cannot help.

     But there was hole that i could escape. At the fifth computer class i shouted a lot because i could log in. I was really happy and it was very lucky cause i should get yellow card tomorrow if i didn't finish my duty. Learning blog was not easy to me but also learned a lots of things. Now when i faced up a hard situation i will challenge it and complete it. Also i wish you guys don't give up and challenge.

댓글 1개:

  1. Sheejune, I like that you chose this blog as your topic, but I think the facts you gave us are somewhat inappropriate. Did you actually attempt to overcome the problem or did you simply just wait for it to solve itself? I'm glad that you found a lesson in this experience, I'm just not sure it is the right one.

    답글삭제